I need to test this right now: Reblog if you think Tyler Posey is spectacular and there would be no teen wolf without him.
Plot twist: a movie with a 20-something character who has never kissed anyone and has never had sex but is presented as a perfectly normal, socially well-adjusted individual
man more people need to join the fucking bedroom fandom
i mean look at this shit.
it’s bunk beds and a little desk.
a motherfucking aquarium!
shit it’s like noah’s ark in the fucking ceiling
look how modern this shit is
it’s like three rooms in one
you could get a boat and sing fucking phantom of the opera and then just climb in bed.
I will man this damn fandom by myself if I have too
*falls in to a pit and does not try to get out*
DONT GO THRU OLD CONVERSATIONS WITH SOMEONE WHO U USED TO BE CLOSE WITH
This is 100% true
This tweet sounds as though introverts consume the souls of others before they engage in social events.
This is 100% true
everyone is getting into relationships and growing up and im just getting lazier and finding more tv series to watch
STARKID-NERDFIGHTER’S FAVORITE BOOKS GIVEAWAY (obviously not all of them)
You’re probably thinking “If they’re you’re favorites, why give them away?” Well, I have a bad habit of buying multiples of my favorite books because I love them so damn much.
I wasn’t going to do this until I reached my next thousand followers, but I’m close so I’ll put the giveaway out there, but there won’t be a winner unless I do reach my goal.
If you win you get:
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone -JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- JK Rowling
- Attachments- Rainbow Rowell
- Eleanor and Park- Rainbow Rowell
- Fangirl- Rainbow Rowell
- The Maze Runner- James Dashner
- The Scorch Trials- James Dashner
- Death Cure- James Dashner
- The Kill Order- James Dashner
- Ready Player One- Ernest Cline
- Divergent- Veronica Roth
- Insurgent- Veronica Roth
- Allegiant- Veronica Roth
- The Fault in our Stars- John Green
- Every Day- David Levithan
- I will add another book/series for every 5k notes
- Giveaways are to thank my followers, so you do need to be following me (I will check)
- I also want to try and keep this as fair as possible, so no contest only blogs
- Likes DO count
- You can reblog as many times as you want.
- I will ship anywhere.
- And good luck :)
Giveaway will end Saturday, April 5th, 2014 at 12:00 PM CST
You will now also win
- The Lightening Thief- Rick Riordan
- The Sea of Monsters- Rick Riordan
- The Titan’s Curse- Rick Riordan
- The Battle of the Labyrinth- Rick Riordan
- The Last Olympian- Rick Riordan
I would also like to add that if you win and you have something here, or don’t want some of it, just tell me and those books will go to a second place winner.
all i want is attention but only from certain people
sometimes history does repeat itself
this is like that spongebob ripped pants episode
IMAGINE IF THERE WERE GLASSES THAT WHEN YOU PUT THEM ON ALL THE LESBIANS STARTED GLOWING THE COLORS OF THE RAINBOW IM A GENIUS SOMEONE INVENT THIS
Kesha got out of rehab, cut her hair, unfollowed Dr. Luke, changed her artistic name to Kesha Rose, and updated her twitter image, bio and header
I can feel the comeback in my bones